- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We collect Personally Identifiable Information that you voluntarily give us through your use of the Site and Services. “Personally Identifiable Information” is individually identifiable information about an individual that we collect online and that we maintain. We do not sell or rent this information to other parties.
When using our website to ask about our services, find out about insurance coverage or other patient or potential patient services — we take your privacy extremely seriously. We use your information only to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us and keep this list separate from emails that may pertain to marketing communications.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. Your data is kept in a secure environment. Here are examples of how your information may be collected:
Filling in Forms on Mastercenter.com: If you request to receive information, subscribe to a mailing lists, or register for one of our events online, we will collect information such as your first and last name, email address, and telephone number.
Webinars: If you register for a webinar by Master Center, we will collect your first and last name, email address, work telephone number and organization name.
Email: If you send us email, we will collect your email address and any information that you provide in the email.
Social Media: If you interact with our Websites by sharing on a social media platform, we may collect the information that you post. Please note that your comments will be visible to the public, so you should never share personal information that you would like to keep private.
Careers: If you apply for a job, we will collect information relating to your application, such as your first and last name, address, telephone number, email address and resume.
Contact Us: If you use one of our “Contact Us” features, we may collect your email address, first and last name, telephone number, and address.
Information as You Navigate Our Site: We automatically collect certain Personally Identifiable Information through your use of the Sites and Services, such as the following:
- Usage Information: We collect information automatically through your use of the Master Center site, such as which of the pages on the site you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on the site.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, application version number, and browser.
- Mobile Device Information: When you access our site via a browser on your mobile device, we collect and aggregate information about whether you are accessing the site via a mobile device or tablet, device type, and carrier.
- Location Information: We collect location information from site visitors on a city-regional basis.
How We Use Your Personally Identifiable Information
We use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect to provide Services to you, to improve our Services and our Site, and to protect our legal rights. In addition, we may use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect to:
- Process your appointment request
- Review your job application
- Email or text you our newsletters, event notifications, education opportunities, and about our appointment availability
- Contact you regarding services that we feel may be of interest to you;
- Communicate with you about our Site or Services or to inform you of any changes to our Site or Services;
- Provide support;
- Maintain and improve our Site, Services, and Marketing;
- Defend our legal rights and the rights of others;
- Efficiently maintain our business; and
- Comply with applicable law.
How We Share Your Personally Identifiable Information
We may share the information that we collect about you in the following ways:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention;
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that Personally Identifiable Information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that Personal Information;
- To any other person or entity as part of any business or asset sale, equity transaction, merger, acquisition or in preparation for any of these events; and
- To any other person or entity where you consent to the disclosure.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns;
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits, allowing us to customize the Site and Services to your individual needs;
- Advertise new content and services that relate to your interests;
- Keep track of advertisements and search engine results;
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to resolve issues and offer better site experiences and tools in the future; and
- Recognize when you return to the site.
How You Can Opt-Out of Cookies
Cookies can be blocked by changing your Internet browser settings to refuse all or some Cookies. If you choose to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site. You can find out more about Cookies and how to manage them by visiting www.AboutCookies.org.
Choices About Your Personally Identifiable Information
You may use your account to access, correct, or view certain Personally Identifiable Information we have collected and which is associated with your account. To review or request changes to any of your Personally Identifiable Information, please contact us at [email protected].
To unsubscribe from emails from us, please click the unsubscribe link included in the footer of our emails. You also may submit a request to us at [email protected].
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the Personally Identifiable Information we collect and store from loss, misuse, destruction, or unauthorized access. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee absolute security. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our site cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
Only employees that would need to respond to your request see the information you send and the servers which store your personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment behind firewalls.
Third Party Links
How to Contact Us
To contact us for questions or concerns about our privacy policies or practices please [email protected].